The Gratitude Awards application is now CLOSED.
The application for the 2019 Initial Cohort will open in July 2018.
Learn more about the application below.
- Education such as school systems, training of teachers, education technology, and early childhood programs as well as how/ what children learn at school or outside of the classroom (e.g. after-school or summer programs)
- Health and Wellbeing such as addressing children’s basic needs, including poverty alleviation, nutrition, water, safe shelter, disease prevention, mental health, and social-emotional health
- Children’s Rights such as protecting children and families from abuse, exploitation, trafficking, incarceration, and other harm, as well as other advocacy
Gratitude Awardees and their organizations have:
- Developed an innovative product/service, business model or approach
- A strong leadership team
- Tested their product/service
- Tested/proven their business model
- The potential and desire to impact many children and youth
- The desire to scale the organization and are ready to do so
- The desire to participate in the Gratitude Awards program consisting of coaching, mentorship, and connections to peers.
There are three parts to the application:
- Basic information on the applicant and organization.
- Questions About the Organization (limit 2500 characters each) on:
- Beneficiaries and Customers
- Future and current business models
- Scaling Plans
- Biggest needs
- Attachments (in pdf, png or jpg – maximum size: 10 MB):
- Leadership bios/resumes
- Organization Summary/Annual Report
- Institutional Reference
- Video (optional).