Eligibility for the Gratitude Network Fellowship
Frequently Asked Questions:
Prior to starting your application, it is recommended that you review the Frequently Asked Questions below as well as the Gratitude Network Fellowship Application Preparation Guide.
- What are the time commitments for the Gratitude Network Fellowship? The average monthly time commitment for a Gratitude Fellow is 3.5 hours and additional time commitment for the optional in-person Gratitude Leadership Summit from June 26-29, 2019.
- When does the Fellowship start? There are two 2019 Fellowship start dates: January and March 2019. You will be asked your preferred start date although no guarantee is made. Fellows for both the January and March Cohorts will be selected during this single application period.
- What is the application deadline? For the 2019 Cohort, the deadline to complete Part 1 of the application is August 31, 2018. The deadline to complete Part 2 of the application is September 15, 2018. Selected applicants meeting the minimum eligibility requirements will be invited to complete Part 2 of the application.
- What is the age range for “Children and youth beneficiaries”? Individuals still completing secondary education (regardless of age) are considered youth.
- What types of organizations are eligible? Both nonprofit and for profit social enterprises are eligible.
- Can the application be saved and completed later? Part 1 of the application consists of 13 preliminary questions. It cannot be saved and must be completed in one sitting. Part 2 of the application can be saved and completed later.
- Are faxed or emailed applications accepted? No – faxed/emailed applications are not accepted.
- Can multiple applications be submitted? No – please only submit one application per applicant/organization.
- Can changes be made to the application once it’s submitted? No – changes cannot be made to an application once it’s submitted.